Saturday, February 1, 2014

Freeman Clay Masks

Happy New Chinese Year everyone!!! I wish you all the best in the year that starts. Now let's get to it...

For a very long time I've used several Freeman products, but I've stuck to the masks for a really long time. They are affordable, they smell great, and they work wonders on my skin. I've managed to have a collection of facial masks, as many as I could find and today I want to tell you about their clay masks.


My complete Freeman face mask collection

We have Avocado and Oatmeal, Chocolate and Strawberry, Açaí, Mint and Lemon and finally, Dead Sea Minerals. My favourite is, hands down, Chocolate and Strawberry. I love the smell of chocolate so much, that I've even been tempted to taste it (I haven't...). This mask is designed for deep pore cleansing and it definitely leaves pores unclogged, and a great sensation of freshness. It also contains Shea and Cocoa Butter to moisturize your skin. Among my favourites,  the Mint and Lemon Clay Mask comes a close second. I've used it to relieve the inflammation on some blemishes and it works wonders. It doesn't do miracles, but it definitely helps. Besides, one of my favourite benefits is that it leaves my nose blackhead-free! Most clay masks help with that, by I have to say, this one removes them for days. Definitely a must-have.

The Clay Masks!

The Acai Facial Purifying Clay Mask is not far behind. As some of you may know, the Açaí is a berry that grows in the Brazilian Amazon and other places in South America, and has antioxidant properties (much like its berry sisters). This clay mask, not only contains Açaí, but also Goji, Pomegranate, Mango, Mangosteen, Cranberry, Noni and Blueberry. Sounds amazing, right? Well it is. You might think that it's purple, but it's actually light green. It smells great and it leaves your skin clean. Much like the Mint and Lemon Clay, the Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask is brilliant when it comes to cleaning the pores and remove impurities. In the label says it purges pores and it definitely won't disappoint you. Besides, the Oatmeal helps moisturising the skin and at the end, your skin will have clean pores, and moisturise your face.

My three favourites!
Last but not least we have the Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask. This mask, pretty much like the other ones, absorbs the excess oil out of the skin, with the added bonus of Dead Sea Minerals,  which help your skin look healthy and clean. I really love the fact that it has such a great smell that really relaxes you while cleaning your skin.

I hope you guys enjoy this post and if you have any other suggestions or any other masks I should try please write it in the comments below

XOXO

Simply Aphrodite

No comments:

Post a Comment